Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy week!

This week we are finally having my best friend Rachel, her daughter and her some come to visit! They came around this time last year and we had so much fun.Charlotte, Rachel, Emily and Dylan their last visit!
We are also going back "home" to MI with her next Tuesday! Whats really exciting is that we get to introduce the baby to everyone back home, and my mil and sil that havent seen her since she was less than a week old can see how she has grown! So excited, hoping to post lots of pictures while they are here and while we are home. With 2 kids I'm having a hard time keeping up with my blog, but hang in there! Thanks for reading, it means a lot to me! And now for some pictures of the kids!
Charlotte taking a nap on Saturday

Miss Tuesday yesterday after church!

No comments: