Monday, August 1, 2011

Our weekend!

On Saturday we had a birthday party for the handsome Mr. Aydin. He turned 5 last Tuesday. His party was at the Splash Park on post and all the kids had a blast! Here is Mr. Aydin with Charlotte
The lovely Mrs. Cindy and MyselfTuesday trying out her new walking skillsTuesday enjoying the splash park!After the party the girls had baths and went to bed! I had to get the house straightened and get my carry-on packed for my big trip to get our van on Sunday!

Sunday I flew to Chicago where my brother in law Chris met me at the airport. We then drove to their house and shortly after, I began my 9 hour drive back to Fort Campbell. Thankfully the girls stayed with my neighbor all day and were GREAT for her! So thankful for the good people we know who love our kids to bits!

Got home and went straight to bed! Busy weekend, but a good one! Charlotte starts school this week! So excited for our kindergarten girl!

No comments: